Homework answer sheets are below. They will be available for 3 weeks.
18/07/13 Re-cap all your learning this year with an adult at home.
You may want to think about these questions:
- How was your brain challenged this year?
- Which piece of learning are you most proud of?
- How did you have to use a ‘growth mindset’ this year?
- How do you want to challenge yourself in Year 4?
- What is your favourite memory from Year 3?
18/07/13 Write a postcard to the current year 4s to explain to them what they will be learning in year 5 in English and Maths. You and your child can reflect on their learning this year, identify any areas where they feel they have done really well and the areas that they would like some extra input in. Children will be asked to share their thoughts with staff to set themselves a target for the start of year 6.
18/06/22 questions answers challenge questions challenge answers